A fierce dedication to his clients and flexibility are the key to Phil Horrobin's success in real estate.
With a strong emphasis on integrity, professionalism and the importance of being a vendor's agent, Phil brings a refreshing new approach to being a real estate professional.
Having years of experience in the real estate industry, there is a clear understanding that being entrusted with the sale of someone's personal investment, is not a responsibility to be taken lightly.
Tact, dedication, and going the extra mile are all key ingredients for successful outcomes.
Being part of the Ray White team, Phil believes the environment is extremely supportive and has the ability to maximize exposure for clients both nationally and internationally.
Determination and the capacity for hard work have become the tools for success in Phil's career in property.
- 2021/2022 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White City Apartments
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Eden Terrace
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White City Apartments
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White City Apartments
- 2015 - Executive Performer (NZ)