With over 250,000 rental properties internationally, Ray White Property Management delivers both efficiency and business benefits to landlords and business owners. Through innovative proprietary technology, systems and procedures, Ray White Property Management adds value over and above the traditional functions of property management to maximize the return on investment properties.
We understand your property is a significant asset and that your chief objective is to maximize the return on your most valued investment. Ray White Property Management has invested in the best technology, systems and procedures to add value over and above the traditional functions of property management.
1. Your property management team is here to help you
2. Understand how changes in the market will impact your investment Understand the investment strategies available to you
3. Understand how to improve the yield from your property, and Feel confident as an investor in real estate
As a Ray White Tenant have confidence in knowing that your skilled property management team will make your experience in renting a pleasurable one.
1. Selection of quality properties
2. Streamlined application process
3. Easy to use rental payment portal
4. Confidence in dealing with competent people Access to finance options
5. Network based referral system to assist interstate relocation
Our focus is on ensuring that our landlords receive the optimum benefits from their investment portfolio through our attention to their property needs.
As the largest property management portfolio in New Zealand we are proud to have many happy investors confirming we’re doing it right. We see it often, landlords intending to save money by managing their property themselves or selecting their property manager on lowest price, not highest service level.
Are you aware of the potential risks to your property, income and sanity by not having the expert knowledge that will protect you. This is what concerns us at Ray White Property Management, landlords falling into the traps and legal pitfalls that repeatedly prove time consuming, stressful and financially expensive.
Property Management could also be called Risk Management. With Amendments to the Residential Tenancies Act in October 2010 there are onerous requirements on landlords and harsh penalties for not complying with these laws. It is our role to make sure the best business practices and services are received by both landlords and tenants. They appreciate that this level of service and attention to detail makes for successful relationships.